Apply for a Loan
We are proud to offer a variety of loans to help meet your financial needs. Our loan officers are ready to meet with you, and help choose the loan that is right for you.
Please contact a loan officer at any of our branches to apply for a loan.
When applying for a loan, you may be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Last two year's W-2s
- Paystubs for the last 30 days
- Last two year's federal tax returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- If currently renting, landlord's name & address for past two years
- Valid sales contract signed by both parties (if a purchase transaction)
- Proof of insurance
- If refinance, copy of insurance policy and copy of deed
- Corporate tax returns for last two years if ownership is 25% or more (if a business loan)
- Year to date Profit & Loss (if a business loan)
We can help with:
Loan types to meet your needs: